A rewarding position has become available for a young and energetic person to join our team as a Spaces and Events Host. This position will involve managing the host desk and phone as well as office duties such as keeping the space organised and working with the community manager. The position also involves assisting in the setting up and running of events in our spaces.
The Spaces and Event Host requires flexibility and initiative to be able to host all Spacecubed spaces and events across the Greater Perth Area. With 6 different locations, this role requires the ability to work from Perth CBD, Mandurah and Yanchep as rostered with the flexibility to work out of hours events if required.
This role will help to deliver top-notch customer experiences by learning the ins and outs of our community, providing a warm welcome at our host desks and at events, directing phone and web enquiries, maintaining the spaces throughout the day and supporting the team with member administration.
Covering the host desks
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Directing enquiries and troubleshooting member issues
- Receiving and distributing mail
- Opening and closing spaces
- Working with housekeeping to maintain the spaces
Function assisting for events in the spaces
- Following an event run sheet
- Setting up and packing down event spaces
- Communicating with and assisting event clients and guests
Managing phone and chat system
- Assisting callers with general information and troubleshooting
- Directing relevant enquiries to other team members
- Checking voicemails and returning calls
- Assisting with covering Live Chat conversations when required
Rostering hosts for the spaces
- Using scheduling software to roster Spacecubed spaces and events with staff
- Updating systems and documentation as required
Please submit your application here.
Application Deadline: 14/02/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)