To support businesses post-pandemic, we’ve teamed up with Skills of the Modern Age to give organisations and business owners the chance to win access to their Future of Work Index. The Future of Work (FOW) Index is a diagnostic tool that measures your sentiment and readiness for the future of work, a future of work that is here now.
With many businesses affected by COVID-19, the way we’re looking at the future of work has changed. We’re no longer looking to longer term contacts and office space, and instead, we’re embracing a flexible work-life balance that gives us more time to focus on the things we love. With these changes, we’ve noticed a shift in how people are approaching their work, which is why our partnership with Skills of the Modern Age couldn’t have come at a better time.
Their FOW helps individuals, leaders and learning professionals identify opportunities to upskill in the most important emerging skills, technologies and tools of the modern age.
Developed through their experience in working with leading Australian organisations, the index includes their unique Future of Work framework with an informative dashboard that provides you the insights to make the right learning decisions for your organisations’ capability, training and innovation programs.
By filling out the form, you’ll have the chance to win access to all of this and more! Including:
- Ongoing access to individual and team results via our secure, interactive dashboard.
- A comparison on how you rank against other respondents.
- Highlighted strengths and opportunity areas to improve your readiness for the future of work.
- An automatic in-depth comparison of team member results, identifying common strengths and capability gaps.
If you’re ready to embrace the future of work, fill out this form to get started!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to West Australian residents only. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted.
- Promotion commences 1/7/2020 and final entries close on 31/7/2020.
- The Prize is access to Skills of the Modern Age, Future of Work Index valued at $2,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- All submissions via the form are accepting the rights to be contacted via Spacecubed.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.